Friday, June 19, 2015

Bellariffic Fridays Sketch 12

Happy Friday -  I can't believe it's already past the middle of June.  It's been a busy month with a trip to my hometown to see my niece graduate from High School; it's a far bigger production then I remember!

I'm happy to be back in my stamp room and to play along with this weeks sketch.  For my card I inked up a Mo Manning image from Stamping Bella - Valerie with Snowball


The image is stamped with Stazon ink onto mixed media paper and coloured with a mixture of karat aquarell pencils and distress markers.  The DP is MME's Winter Wonderland

Please stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations with the sketch


Next weeks challenge is an inspiration photo.  Just use a current Stamping Bella image and email your card to Em by Thursday to be included.







Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

No comments: