Friday, May 15, 2015

Colourful Days...

Happy Friday and Happy Long Weekend to all the Canadian sistahs!!  This weeks challenge was "one layer wonder" - yep a total challenge for me!


For my card I used Uptown Girl Abigail the Artist.  The image is stamped on bella's bestest white card stock and coloured with copics.  I added some shading using pencils blended with mineral spirits.  To add the look of a border I sponged the edges with picked raspberry distress ink.  Now I didn't count my card base as layer....

I did the same layer on the inside of the card for the sentiment


Please stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the babes and sistahs creations.  To play along next week simply make a card using a current stamping bella image and email your card to Em by Thursday.

Here's next weeks sketch






Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi pretty lady! This is adorable!