Friday, October 17, 2014

Fall colours

Happy Friday!  Todays Bellariffic Fridays challenge was an inspiration photo - and it was all gorgeous fall colours


For my card I focused on the colours.



Uptown Girl MOLLY makes a detour is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink and colures with copics.  I added some shimmer to her luggage handles and some corners using a gelly roll pen.  On her glasses I added "glass" with glossy accents.  The DP is Bo Bunny's Autumn Song


Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next weeks challenge is a sketch.  To play along email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella and you have a chance of winning a monthly prize.




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

3 comments:

Tammie Edgerton said...

Perfect fall colors, Dana! Love your card!

Leslie said...

So pretty and perfect colouring!

Anonymous said...

I have always loved this one, and I love the colours you used!