Sunday, July 21, 2013

Faith the Fairy for SSSC189

Happy Sunday, I hope everyone is having the same fantastic weather we are here!!  Karen had another great sketch for us & I completely stuck to the sketch!



I inked up Stamping Bella's Uptown Girl Faith the Fairy with memento tuxedo black ink and stamped it onto bella's bestest white card stock.  The image is coloured with copics.  I added some glitter around the image.  The dp is Carta Bella's So Noted.


Please stop by the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers to see their creations, and if you play along this week remember to link your card on Karen's blog!







Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

14 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

So sweet, Dana!! Love the bits of sparkle you added around her!

The weather has been perfect, eh? Loving it! Sad that my vacation ends today :( LOL!

Lisa H. said...

so sweet, Dana. Love the pink and yellow together with this gorgeous girl.

Danni said...

How pretty! I'm lovin' all the pink!

Tracy said...

She's absolutely gorgeous Dana! I love the pink & yellow together. I'm convinced you can't go wrong with pink anything. LOL!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweet I love the colors and your coloring is wonderful!!

Leslie said...

Pretty in pink my friend! Lovely card, lovely colour combo!

Lynn Put said...

This is so pretty Dana! Love your wonderful coloring and added touches of glitter!

Lori said...

So sweet! Love your coloring and the little bits of sparkle around the image.

Jodi Collins said...

OOOH! LOVE her! Love the pink and yellow color combo and all the shimmer and sparkle!

Crafty Cath said...

Oh so purrrty! And oh so girly!!! Love her.

Mary J said...

Ack! That is so darn pretty Dana!

Mary J said...

Ack! That is so darn pretty Dana!

DJreflections said...

PRETTY CARD!

Karen Motz said...

This is SO pretty and I love that sentiment!