Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Merci

I needed a thank you card for a co-worker of my hubby's because he went to Paris (where he's from) and hubby told him how much I loved the french macaroons when we were there in the fall.  He said he would bring a few back for me.  WELL he brought me back the most beautiful box of the gorgeous macaroons; I would share a picture but there are quite a few missing (as soon as hubby came in the house!) so here's a photo I found on line of them.  YUM!!!


For my card I went through all my 6x6 paper packs and stopped on MME's lost & found Union Square.  Once I had the dp the rest fell into place.  For the sentiment panel I used MFT's die-namics polka dot greeting die & stamp duo and MFT's banner day alphabet and distress ink in aged mahogany.  I then distressed the panel using tea dye distress ink.  The flowers are Tim Holtz alterations tattered flower garland.



For the inside of the card the dp had the PERFECT sheet to use.


Thanks so much for stopping by & have a fabulous day

Dana 

2 comments:

Danni said...

I don't know that I've ever had macaroons! Now I want to find some and try them!!
Fabulous card!!

Karen Motz said...

This is absolutely PERFECT!!!!!